DDA Housing Scheme 2017: There is no doubt that everyone wants to live in a good home. Therefore, they do whatever they can – from saving their earnings to looking for housing schemes. However, everyone wants to buy a home in Delhi, but paying a big amount collectively isn’t possible for everyone. Therefore, they look for additional ways. Are you also among such home seekers? If yes, then you should look nowhere else but DDA flats 2017.
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is known for offering DDA housing schemes. It is the best way to grab a great home in Delhi. Similar to “Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana”, this scheme also helps home-seekers to find out their dream home. DDA flats/housing scheme 2017 is certainly a right choice for people who need a home in capital city. There are about 13000 houses or flats under DDA 2017 housing scheme. Do you need more details about DDA housing scheme 2017? If yes, then you should keep reading this post. Here, you will grab information about how to apply for DDA flats 2017 online, price list for DDA scheme 2017 and other additional information about the same.
What Is the Launch Date of DDA Flats Scheme 2017?
Since you can be able to apply for DDA housing scheme 2017 only when it is officially launched, you must want to know the DDA flats 2017 launching date. This is the main reason why everyone wants know the exact launching date of DDA flats 2017. However, there is still no official confirmation available regarding the same, but it is anticipated that the DDA scheme for flats 2017 could be announced in the month of January, 2017. Earlier, launching date was 26th of January, 2017, but due to unknown reasons, it was postponed by the Delhi Development Authority.
Number of Houses/Flats in DDA Scheme 2017
However, there is no exact number of flats in the scheme, but it is still anticipated that there would be about 13,000 flats that could be allotted to the lucky winners of DDA flats 2017 scheme.
Who Can Apply for DDA Flats 2017 Scheme?
If this is also your question, you should understand the fact that anyone can apply for the same. There are basically four groups created such as –
- HIG (Higher Income Group)
- MIG (Medium Income Group)
- LIG (Lower Income Group)
- EHS and Janta
Important Details about DDA Housing Scheme
- Applicants will have a month to complete all the essential formalities.
- Lucky draw of 2017 DDA flat or housing scheme may take place in April, 2017.
- In the month of July/September, winners of DDA housing scheme 2017 can go for possession of the properties.
What Is the Price List of DDA Flat Scheme 2017?
Actually, the price list of DDA housing scheme 2017 will depend on the group. For instance,
- If you are into HIG, you need to pay between INR 41.62 – 140.21 lakh for an area of 77.57 to 142.46 meters. You will grab one drawing room three rooms, one kitchen, one toilet and one bathroom.
- MIG applicants need to pay INR 30.23 to 70.07 lakh for an area of 64.04 to 109.88 sq. meters. They find one drawing room, two bedrooms and 1 kitchen, toilet and bathroom.
- LIG applicants are required to pay INR 14.95 to 28.54 lakh for an area of about 28.34 to 52.63 sq. m. They are given one drawing room, one bedroom and one bathroom, kitchen and toilet.
- EHS applicants should pay INR 11.67 to 77.57 lakh for an area of about 24.19 to 77.57 sq. meters. They will be given independent living unit along with complete ownership of land.
- Janta applicants can pay INR 6.68 to 15.15 lakh for an area of about 18085 to 30.45 sq. meters. They find one drawing room, one bedroom and one bathroom and kitchen.
What is Cost of DDA Flats Scheme 2017 Brochure?
Applicants need to pay INR 150 for DDA housing scheme brochure.
Eligibility Criteria for Applying DDA 2017 Flats Scheme
- Applicants should be above the age of 18 years.
- Applicants must be an Indian citizen.
- If an applicant already has a plot or flat in his or her child/spouse’ name, then he or she is not eligible to apply for DDA 2017 housing scheme.
- An applicant may apply only once in a year.
Can Wife and Husband Apply Separately?
Of course, they can. But if both of them are allotted flats, they will be authorized to own a single one.
How to Apply for DDA Flats Scheme 2017
When DDA 2017 flats scheme is officially announced, applicants can apply for the same through offline and online mode.
In Case of Choosing Offline Mode
- Applicants can grab a paper application form.
- They need to fill it with required information.
- Attach essential documents with the same application form.
- Visit the nearest DDA office to submit it offline.
What Is the Procedure of Applying for DDA Housing Scheme 2017 Online?
- Fist, applicants should visit at the official website of Delhi Development Authority.
- Here, they need to look for an online applicant form option.
- Click on the form.
- They need to enter required details on given empty spaces.
- They also need to upload scanned copies of certain documents such as income proof, ID proof and existing address proof.
- Once done, submit the online application form for DDA 2017 housing scheme online.
- You may also take the print copy of the same for future use.
What Is the Draw Date of DDA Flats 2017 Scheme?
Once, applicants may submit their application form whether online or offline, they need to wait for draw date. However, there is no official confirmation available regarding the exact date of DDA housing scheme 2017 draw, but it is anticipated that the DDA draw date would be declared in the month of April, 2017.
Watch DDA Housing/Flats Draw 2017 Live
However, again we don’t have official confirmation available regarding when DDA (Delhi Development Authority) may conduct the mega DDA housing/flats 2017 scheme live streaming, but it is anticipated that it could be done soon. If you want to watch live streaming of DDA housing scheme 2017, you either visit at the official website or keep visiting at our website.