MHADA Lottery 2017 lottery.mhada.gov.in: Mumbai is considered among the top cities in India. Being the commercial capital of India, it attracts everyone towards it. This might be a reason why everyone wants to have a home in this city. However, if you are a Maharashtrian, you can easily be able to find out a home despite of your lower income. How? If this is also your question, you should look nowhere else but MHADA lottery 2017. Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority are responsible for providing homes to needy home-seekers in the state. Do you need more information about MHADA scheme 2017? If yes, then here you will know about date, how to apply for MHADA flats 2017, important dates and how to check MHADA 2017 lottery results online.
What Is the Registration Date for MHADA Lottery 2017?
If you want to know the exact registration date for Mhada lottery flats scheme 2017, you should wait till the official announcement is made. However, earlier, it was announced that registration under this scheme would start from 23rd of June, 2017 and end 25th of July, 2017. However, it is an official confirmation available on the site, but it might be changed. So, you should keep visiting at either our site or official website of the MHADA.
When MHADA Lottery Scheme Result Is Announced?
Since MHADA is considered as the best option to go with when it comes to finding a home in big city, therefore, everyone wants to know the exact date for MHADA 2017 result announcement. However, we don’t have official confirmation regarding the same, but it is anticipated that the results for MHADA flats 2017 could be released in the mid of 2017. So, you are highly advised to keep visiting at our site to know the exact date of MHADA flats scheme 2017.
MHADA Flats Scheme 2017 – How Many Flats Are There
The exact number of flats under MHADA lottery 2017 scheme is 972. Out of these total flats, about 582 flats are still under construction. If you apply for the flats under this scheme, you need to wait at least two years to find out flat possession.
Is There Registration Fee/Charge for MHADA Flats 2017?
Yes, if you are going to apply for a flat under MHADA lottery scheme 2017, you should be ready to pay certain amount of fee or registration charge. You can pay the registration fee using your debit or credit card. You may also make a DD in the name of authorized MHADA 2017 AXIS BANK ACCOUNT. For knowing the exact fee/charge for registration, you should visit at the official website of MHADA.
Know the Important Dates Regarding MHADA Flats 2017
If you don’t want to miss this opportunity, you should first know important dates regarding MHADA lottery 2017. Let’s check out stated below details.
- Online Registration Date – Update Soon.
- Application form submission date – update soon.
- DD submission last date – update soon.
Kindly keep visiting at our site to know the important dates related to this flat scheme 2017 in Mumbai.
MHADA Lottery 2017 – What Are the Income Categories?
- EWS – INR 25000 per month.
- LIG – INR 25001 to INR 50000 per month.
- MIG – INR 50001 to INR 75000 per month.
- HIG – more than INR 75000 per month.
What Is the Eligibility Criteria for MHADA Flats Scheme 2017?
- Applicants should be above 18 years of age.
- Candidates should have been living in the state for last 15 years.
- Applicants must submit their PAN card details.
- Applicants should come under above mentioned income categories.
How to Apply for MHADA Lottery 2017 Online
- Interested individuals need to visit at mhada.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Here, they need to click on MHADA flats scheme 2017 option.
- Download an application form.
- Fill it with your details.
- Upload the scanned copies of required documents such as PAN card, address proof, ID proof, and income proof.
- Applicants receive a confirmation mail on their registered email address.
- Pay the registration fee.
- You will find a registration number and password to check your MHADA flats 2017 results online.
How to Check MHADA 2017 Lottery Results Online
Once you successfully submit your online application form, you need to wait for result. Here, one point should be noted that flats are given as per lucky draw. If you are among the lucky winners, you can be able to buy a home under this scheme. Let’s check out step-by-step procedure of checking MHADA lottery 2017 results online.
- Kindly visit at mhada.gov.in, lottery.mhada.gov.in.
- Look for MHADA 2017 lottery page.
- Here, you need to enter your official registration ID and password. You may also need to provide additional information of you.
- Once you log into the site, you need to click on MHADA flats lottery 2017.
- Here, you need to enter your application number and name in given empty boxes.
- Click on Submit option.
- You can be able to access a list of lucky winners for MHADA Lottery 2017 winners.
- You may also grab the print copy of the same for future references.
How to Find Latest Updates about MHADA Lottery 2017?
If you don’t want to miss this golden opportunity to have a home in Mumbai, you should be able to access latest information about the same. If you want to know the latest news, updates and details about 2017 MHADA lottery, you should either keep visiting at the official website of MHADA or at our site. We are always ready to help you.
Tips for Applicants
- You should always provide accurate information about you.
- It is highly suggested that you should go through the registration process by visiting at the official website.
- You also need to attach required documents so that your application won’t be rejected.
- Kindly keep your registration number, application form number and password safe.
- You should not miss latest information, news and updates about MHADA 2017 lottery results.
- You must avoid paying bribe or any sort of money to anyone.
- Do not follow flashy links to check MHADA 2017 lottery results online.