PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana – www.pmkvyofficial.org) is the most ambitious scheme of MSDE (Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship). The main motto behind introducing this skill certification scheme is to help unemployed youth in India to learn new industry-oriented training to grab job or start their business. If you are an unemployed young individual, you need to choose a course from various courses.
The best part of Pradhan Mantri Vikas Yojana is that candidates don’t need to pay fee and other charges for choosing a course. Do you want more details about PMKVY skill certification courses 2017? If yes, then here you will be given complete details. You will know about the scheme components, how to apply for a course and a list of different courses under PMKVY skill certification program.
What Types of PMKVY Courses Available?
When you decide to join a job-oriented course, you first want to know about a relevant course. You will never like to choose a course that doesn’t match with your existing skills, qualification and yes interest. There are different types of courses available to determine. Let’s check out the complete details of PMKVY skill certification courses.
- Short Term Training Courses – These courses are meant to students who are not studying. If you are a dropout or unemployed, you may choose one of the short term training courses to hone your knowledge and skills. There are various courses come under this category to choose from.
- RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning) – Courses under this category are meant to students or candidates who already have expertise on something useful. In this situation, competent authority will assess your existing skills or technical knowledge to provide you with a skill certification. For instance, if you have knowledge of electricity repair work, you may go through the assessment process to grab a certification for the same.
- Special Projects – Courses under this category are meant to students who are seeking expertise on a certain subject. There are various courses that help students or unemployed candidates to hone their knowledge and expertise on a certain subject. It is the best option for candidates who want to have mastery over a certain skill training program.
- Rozgar or Kaushal Mela – Since the main objective behind introducing this skill certification program is to help candidates finding a job, employment fairs are also conducted. This might be a reason why responsible government body conducts Kaushal and Rozgar Mela for the community members. By attending one of such job fairs, candidates can be able to find out a dream job.
List of Courses under PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana)
There are lots of courses and training programs available to choose from. Candidates need to choose a right one keeping their qualification, knowledge and interest in mind. So, let’s check out the list of PMKVY courses.
- Agriculture Industry – 10 courses
- Automotive Industry – 10 courses
- Apparel, Home Furnishing and Made-ups Industry – 9 courses
- Beauty and Wellness Industry – 7 courses
- Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI) Industry – 6 courses
- Capital Goods Industry – 6 courses
- Construction Industry – 7 courses
- Domestic Workers – 4 courses
- Infrastructure building and earthmoving – 10 courses
- Electronics and hardware industry – 9 courses
- Food Processing Industry – 5 courses
- Furniture and Fitting Industry – 2 courses
- Green Jobs – 5 courses
- Gems and Jewelry Industry – 9 courses
- Healthcare Industry – 8 courses
- Handicrafts Industry – 8 courses
- IT and ITES Industry – 6 courses
- Iron and Steel Industry – 9 courses
- Life Science Industry – 5 courses
- Leather Industry – 6 courses
- Logistics Industry – 8 courses
- Mining Industry – 9 courses
- Media and Entertainment Industry – 8 courses
- Paints and Coatings Industry – 1 course
- Plumbing Jobs – 3 courses
- People with Disability – 3 courses
- Retail Industry – 3 courses
- Power Industry – 6 courses
- Rubber Industry – 9 courses
- Sports jobs – 3 courses
- Security Services – 1 course
- Textiles and Handloom Industry – 7 courses
- Telecom Industry – 10 courses
- Tourism and Hospitality Industry – 10 courses
Procedure of PMKVY Registration Online:
- Kindly visit at pmkvyofficial.org
- Click on PMKVY link.
- You may download a list of courses to choose from.
- Choose your course.
- Fill the form
- Submit it online
- You may also choose the nearest training center from the drop down menu.
- Remember, you don’t need to pay fee and other charges for enrolling into any of skill certification courses under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
For further details about Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana please visit www.pmkvyofficial.org.