sspy-up.gov.in Samajwadi Pension Yojana: State government of Uttar Pradesh introduced a pension scheme for poor families below poverty line in 2014. This scheme is called “Samajwadi Pension Yojana”. The main motto behind introducing this state-government-run scheme is to help poor families financially. If you are from a family of under poverty line, you can be eligible for enjoying the benefits of this financial help scheme in Uttar Pradesh. Do you need more information about Akhilesh Yadav Government’s Samajwadi Pension Yojana? If yes, then here you should know complete information about scheme, who can grab benefits of it and how to apply for it online.
Who Are Eligible for Samajwadi Pension Yojana?
Before you get involved into the process of applying for Samajwadi Pension Yojana Uttar Pradesh, you should first confirm whether you are eligible for the same or not. So, the simplest answer to this question is that anyone can grab benefit of this scheme provided that they should be below the poverty line. Let’s check out eligibility criteria for SSPY.
- Applicants should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicants must have a bank account of any nationalized bank such as SBI.
- All the applicants should be ready to go through a verification process.
- Government employees, high-salaried individuals and tax payers are not eligible for Uttar Pradesh SSPY.
Procedure of Applying for Samajwadi Pension Yojana Online
If you come under aforementioned category, you can be able to apply for Samajwadi Pension Yojana. You can easily create your account online. Are you confused? Let’s check out stated below instructions on how to apply for Samajwadi Pension Yojana or SSPY scheme online.
- Please open the official website i.e. sspy-up.gov.in/
- Here, you need to look for the Samajwadi pension application form online.
- Enter all the required details on sspy-up.gov.in Samajwadi Pension Yojana form to open UP Pension account.
- You also need to attach scanned copies of a few mandatory documents.
- Upload your photograph along with asked documents.
- Grab the print copy of the same.
What Details Are Needed to Fill Samajwadi Pension Yojana Application Form Online?
- Full name
- Complete age details
- Father/mother/spouse’s name
- Residence address
- Block/Tehsil information
- Information about post office
- Caste details.
- Gram Panchayat Details.
What Are the Documents Required for UP Samajwadi Pension Scheme?
Yes, you also need to provide certain documents. Basically, you need to provide your address proof, identity proof and income proof. So, you can choose state below documents to cater the requirements.
- Ration Card for people below poverty line.
- Voter ID card
- Ration card
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- Other government issued documents.
What Is the Monthly Pension under Samajwadi Pension Yojana UP?
You will surely like to know how much pension you may grab under UP Samajwadi pension scheme. Let’s check out the points below.
- Selected individuals are given INR 500 per month
- Gradually the pension amount may be raised by INR 50.
- The maximum pension amount could be INR 750 under Samajwadi Pension Yojana 2017.
For further details about sspy application, Samajwadi Pension Yojna List, Status please see official website sspy-up.gov.in.